Further information and criteria regarding supervision at the NACP.
- At the first supervision meeting, contracting and administration items will be agreed.
- Supervisees should be members of a relevant professional body and agree to abide by their codes of ethics and practice.
- Supervisees are expected to undertake the annual CPD requirements of their professional body.
- Supervisees should have attended suitable training to practise in their field.
- Key minimum entry criteria for the coaching psychology supervision groups are psychologists who are eligible for Associate membership of the ISCP and/or Graduate Membership the BPS (or an overseas equivalent). The only way to confirm eligibility is to join the relevant professional body which would assess your psychology qualifications as suitable for membership at an appropriate grade.
- Supervisees must have professional indemity insurance.
- Supervisees will be expected to have obtained prior permission from their coachees to discuss their cases in the confidental setting of individual or group supervision.